Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Reason for not being in class

I know our blog is supposed to be about the bible and our readings, but sadly I lost my sheet that had all of my contact info for my group, Esther. I won't be in class today because I have bronchitis and I'm contagious. I know we have a group meeting about the book of Esther, which I read, but I won't be able to make it today. I can write a few points that I thought of down on here though.
1. Esther was couragous, but she embodied some of the same principals as other women in the bible by not fully telling the king the truth of who she was.
2. I'm still a little confused on why Haman (sp?) hated the jews so much and why Esther was told to lie about who she was.
3. I thought about how we could present this to the class, maybe a skit would work. Sounded like it would be a fun story to act out. I'm not sure any of you will get this, but if you do and you want to talk about the ideas you can call, text or email me. I think you have my info. I'm sorry I can't make it today, I'm really sick and don't want anyone else to get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment